Westin: Let's Rise
Explore More Ways Westin is Helping You Achieve Your Fitness Goals
Be a champion of wellness at the new Westin Milwaukee! Enjoy lakefront accommodations, excellent walkability to Milwaukee attractions, and sleep well in the Westin Heavenly® Bed, plus
- SWIM – Well, paddle in this case. Two Kayaks for four hours, water safety instruction, and a tour of Milwaukee by water guide map – Milwaukee Kayak Company
- BIKE – Two Bublr Bike day passes to explore miles of lakefront trails and urban hotspots
- RUN – New Balance Gear Lending each day of your stay to jog past harbors, beaches and historic landmarks
Achieve Urban Serenity – Kickback with two local draft brews from our lobby bar
Book online, or call 866-716-8108 and mention rate plan LBPKG1
Move Well Milwaukee
Let the wonder in! Through our partnership with the Yama Yoga at Third Ward, guests will have access to this warm & vibrant yoga community.
- Overnight accommodations in Traditional Guestroom
- One, 60-minute yoga session at Yama yoga
- Two Superfood smoothies at the Juicery by Westin
- Valid for arrivals Thursday - Sunday
Insider Tip: Yama Yoga will provide mats and props, guest responsible for checking online schedule at Yama Yoga and signing up in advance. Class space is limited
Book online now, or call 866-716-8108 and ask for rate plan LAPKG1
Learn More About How We Work To Keep You Moving
New Balance gear is yours to borrow while on the road. For $5 you can rent all you need to get in a great workout while on the go. Read more about the perks of this program here.
Stay active and explore your surroundings with our three and five-mile RunWESTIN™ running routes, designed in partnership with New Balance®. Take off on your own, or join a group run led by our Run Concierge.
Revitalize with Westin Fresh by The Juicery, an assortment of nourishing, healthy juices and smoothies developed in partnership with the experts at The Juicery.